We want to inform you that, we remain open to provide dental care during the lockdown period, as dentistry is an essential service.
Our team members have been vaccinated against Covid19, but to keep you safe we will continue to implement social distancing measures and use appropriate PPE to protect everyone.
Please see the patient attendance procedure outlined below:
- You should use the toilet before attending the practice.
- You should bring your own pen, in case you need to sign paper forms. If digital forms are used, we will provide you with gloves and the clinicpads will be sanitised before and after use.
- You are advised to attend alone wherever possible or with one person if absolutely necessary.
- You should only bring minimal belongings into the practice.
- A face mask is mandatory inside the practice.
- You will get a call/text message/email to ensure that you have no symptoms of disease before attending.
- You will be met at reception by our frontdesk Paula who will be wearing appropriate PPE and will ask you to sanitise your hands. You will also be screened for Covid19 and be asked to update your Medical History if needed.
- Payments can be made by bank transfer or by card. We are cashless for the time being.
- All clinical and common areas including door handles and bannisters will be regularly disinfected in addition to our normal surface and instrument cleaning protocols between patients.
- Extra time is allocated after treatments for deep cleaning.
- Our appointment scheduling may need to change to accommodate an altered routine.
|Monday||8am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am – 5pm|
|Wednesday||10am – 8pm|
|Thursday||8am – 5pm|
|Friday||8am – 5pm|
13 – 15 Replingham Road,
T: 020 8874 3877 / T: 020 8875 9030
Our practice is a 2-3 minute walk from Southfields Underground Station (District Line), near the All England Tennis Club on Wimbledon Park.
We are two doors away from Starbucks coffee shop, next to the Wellbeing Pharmacy, up a flight of 17 stairs.
Parking is plentiful and available anywhere on the grid area of Southfields. These streets are parking permit areas from 1.30 – 2.30pm but this neatly coincides with our lunch break!