The clear alternative to braces.
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit you. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of.
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush and floss
- Change aligners every two weeks
- Your teeth move little by little
- Regular progress checks with your dentist or orthodontist
- Results often in 6 months to 1 year
Why people prefer Invisalign
The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
- Most people won’t notice you’re in treatment
- Won’t disrupt your lifestyle
- Free initial consultation with participating doctors
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth, and best of all, most people won’t notice you’re in treatment. Invisalign®, the clear alternative to braces, has been chosen by over 490,000 people who want amazing smiles.
How Invisalign can improve the health of your mouth.
Teeth that are crowded or too widely spaced can create unhealthy conditions, including swollen gums, redness and pocketing, all of which are signs of periodontal disease. As Invisalign invisibly straightens your teeth, it can also do great things for the health of your mouth.
Clinical studies have shown that gum health may improve with the use of Invisalign during orthodontic treatment¹. Properly aligned teeth can help gums “fit” tighter around each tooth², which may lead to better periodontal health. Unlike braces, with Invisalign, you can brush and floss normally, which can help prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Unlike traditional orthodontics or braces, Invisalign has no metal bands or wires to trap food and plaque. Maintaining a good oral hygiene program will also reduce chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease.
Improved Chewing and Speech
For some people, incorrectly positioned teeth and jaws can exacerbate speech difficulties and chewing problems. Correcting your bite by straightening your teeth can help improve both.
Lower Risk of Trauma and Abnormal Wear
Properly aligned teeth can be less stressful on supporting bone and jaw joints.
Is Invisalign® for Me?
Effective for a wide range of smiles.
The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. A certified Invisalign provider will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign’s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
Made to fit lifestyles like yours.
Now nothing comes between your lifestyle and having an incredible smile. Because Invisalign offers you comfort, convenience and virtual invisibility during treatment. With Invisalign, you can:
- Be as active as you like because Invisalign won’t hold you back
- Remove your aligners for special events, eating and brushing
- Feel more confident everywhere you go
Look your best during treatment.
Invisalign is clear and practically invisible, so nothing gets in the way of your new smile. No wonder Invisalign is the choice of over half a million people.
- Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
- No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
- Many people won’t notice you’re wearing aligners